Ruby on Rails Engineer
Job type: full-time
Job level: 1 – 5 years of experience
You will be an integral member, and will be working with our CTO to architect, design, and implement software for our business.
What we think you’ll need to be successful as a Ruby on Rails Engineer:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience and mastery in the field (4+ years working professionally as a software engineer Solution focused and outside the box type of mentality.
• 3+ years experience building and shipping software
• Can explain design choices and have an understanding and ability to design with UM
• Preference for working with a small Agile team
• Good work ethics. You’re looking to gain experience and knowledge as well as educating others
• Passionate about building software. You keep up-to-date with current trends and practices in web based software development.
Here’s the stack you will be working with:
• Ruby on Rails (3+ years in professional experience required)
• CSS – SCSS
• AWS – Beanstalk/EC2/RDS
• Linux – Centos/Ubuntu
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonuses based on experience and performance
• Traveling opportunities in some projects areas
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices
• Company sponsored events (Christmas party, team-building)
• Sport facilities
• 21 vacation days yearly
• Lunch tickets
• Health insurance
Know a friend who might be interested? Share!