We are looking for a highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Iasi. You will help our teams with manual and automated testing in order to deliver quality. You will handle several projects and applications in parallel.
Based on experience
We are looking for:
- Good English spoken and written skills;
- Ability to integrate and work in a team;
- Solution focused and outside the box type of mentality;>/li>
- Motivation to learn new technologies;
- Ability to adapt fast to new scenarios;
- Proactive in suggesting new concepts/ideas, customer-oriented and problem solving attitude, continuous learning.
Mid Level Positions:
- 2 years+ experience in testing;
- Client-server testing on different company clients;
- Functionality tests, Web tests, mobile, GUI, sanity, regression, writing testing documents, post production tests;
- Configuration in XML files in order to test texts, languages, changing environments configuration;
- Using QA tools & Automation (with an option to add features/tests to the tools);
- Knowledge & experience in testing tools (Jira, TFS, Redmine) – nice to have.
Senior Level Positions:
- QA domain certifications (optional).
- You will be involved in software projects from their initial stages to participate in functional and non-functional requirements gathering;
- You will have to conceive, maintain and ensure coverage for the testing plan and managed the associated calendars;
- Throughout the development phase you will support the developers by performing black-box unit testing, continuous regression and integration testing and code-push validations;
- Testing automation is another area that you will be actively supporting;
- Non-functional testing (volume, performance, usability etc.) will be also under your responsibility, together with various QA reports required by project management;
- You will attach great importance to constructive collaboration and open communication within the team while your working methods will be characterized by self-sufficiency, self-organization and pro-active orientation.
Feel IT Services offers web design and development services, desktop and mobile solutions, managed services, and maintenance support to medium range customers located in areas like France, Belgium, Switzerland, Singapore and Malaysia.
With headquarters in Paris and a strong, ambitious R&D and Support Team based in Romania, we can add real value to the projects, both in development and maintenance.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.