/p>/span class="color-font">/i class="fa fa-user">/i>/span> /p>
/?php $cats = get_the_terms(get_the_ID(), 'category'); ?>
/p>/span class="color-font">/i class="fa fa-folder-open">/i>/span>/a href="https://www.feel-it-services.com/en/open-we-are-hiring-a-junior-full-stack-developer-with-angular-java-and-a-lead-full-stack-developer/#comments" class="comments"> /a>/p>
You will be part of our Development team and bring your contribution in an amazing project, in the automotive area.
Based on experience
What we think you will need to be succesfull
For the Junior (2 years+ position):
- Recent relevant experience (2 years +) on Java, Spring Boot and Angular 6+;
- Git, GitLab CI/CD;
- Dynatrace, Liquibase;
- Agile experience and specific tools (Jira, Confluence, XRay);
- Graduated from higher technical studies;
- Communication skills, team spirit;
- Willing to work both frontend and backend (like the entire development team of this project);
- Intermediate level of English;
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Team spirit, good interpersonal skills.
For the Lead Developer (6 years+ position):
- Frameworks:Spring (MVC, Bach, Security, Integration etc), Angular, Apache Beam;
- Database: SQL(Postgresql), NoSQL(BigTable);
- Experience with PaaS and SaaS in Google Cloud Provider:Kubernetes, BigQuery, DataFlow, CloudSql (Postgresql);
- Proficiency in design patterns (programming and architecture);
- Tools & Libraries: Monitoring (Dynatrace, OpenTelemetry, Micrometer), OpenAPI3 (Swagger), JPA(Hibernate);
- Business sense;
- Good knowledge of industry perspectives;
- Analytics skills;
- Interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements;
- Methodological competence, e.g., agile software and test-driven
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering;
- Strong drive and motivation;
- Fluence in English (verbal and written).
- Have the same activities as a Developer, plus:
- Always be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure theconsistency of the technical solution;
- Help the team to master and grow technical skills;;
- Provide guidelines and expertise on technology implementation
- Pilot the diagnosis and the resolution of complex issues;
- Ensure technical best practices alignment between teams andpromotes new ones;
- Verify that the level of quality of the solution is in compliance with the quality objectives;
- Be a technical Facilitator regarding all team members.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
- Lunch tickets – of 20 RON each;
- An extra day off on employees’ birthdays;
- Additional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment (for example, after 3 years with us you’ll have 23 days of vacation time per year 🙂 )
- Health insurance;
- Boardgames, relaxation area at the office;
- Coffee, fruits and pizza at the office;
- Sport facilities (7 Card – deduction);<.li>
- Regular awesome team events;
- Christmas party;
- A+ class office environment.
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk and cyber security penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.