Based on experience
What you will need to be succesfull
• 2+ years of project management experience in IT
• Knowledge of Agile / Scrum frameworks
• Knowledge of the SDLC and Lean SD
• Experience in applying risk management principles
• Understanding and application of stakeholder management.
• Experience in Leading a team of 5+ members
• High communication skills and proactivity
• High systemic and analytical skills
• High level of problem-solving skills & good negotiations
• Attention to details and independence in decision making
• Mandatory knowledge of English
Good to have:
• ITIL / 6 Sigma / Prince 2 / PMI-PMP / certification
• Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
• Testing or programming experience.
• Communicate with the team (Developers, QA’s designers, Internal&External Stakeholders)
• Develops and maintains detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, reports, and documentation
• Leading dedicated development team to deliver projects on time
• Manage tasks workflow
• Plan sprints
• Monitoring project’s progress
• Participate in the creation of the Road Map.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonuses based on experience and performance
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices
• Company-sponsored events
• Friendly and healthy work environment
• Continuous learning tools and
• Career development opportunities ( certifications / trainings / conferences)
• Feel IT referral bonus
• Hybrid (Remote/Office) job
• Lunch tickets
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk and cyber security penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.