We are looking for a Customer-Oriented Support Representative to join our team in order to provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Based on experience
What you will need to be succesfull
- Good German spoken and written skills (min B2);
- Good English spoken and written skills (min B2);
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
- Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative is a plus.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience and performance;
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
• Company sponsored events;
• Continuously learning tools;
• Career development opportunities (certification / trainings / conferences);
• Hybrid (Remote/Office) job
• Lunch tickets – of 20 RON each;
• An extra day off on employees’ birthdays;
• Aditional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment (for example,
after 3 years with us you’ll have 23 days of vacation time per year 🙂 )
• Health insurance;
• 7card – 44 RON/month;
• Coffee, fruits and monthly pizza parties at the office.
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk, and cybersecurity penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.