You will be part of our PHP development team and bring your contribution in present and future projects. If you are good with numbers and have analytical skills, come meet us!
Iasi or remote
What you’ll need to be successful:
• 3-5 years+ experience in PHP development
• A solid understanding of object-oriented design principles;
• Experience with a MVC Framework (Symfony 4, Laravel, Zend);
• Experience with Twig template engine;
• Firm grasp of Git-based source control;
• Experience working with Jira, Docker, PHP Unit & Redis is a plus;
• Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud computing environments is a plus;
• Experience with MongoDB is a plus;
• Comfort working with Linux-based systems;
• Perform maintenance and bug fixing on existing Symfony4 application;
• Develop new features and update existing ones;
• Integrate 3rd party API;
• Propose new strategies and implement new ideas that can improve website performance;
• Write efficient, reusable and documented code;
• Participate with other developers in the team in daily scrum meetings and occasional brain-storming/decision-making.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonuses based on experience and performance.
• Travelling opportunities in some projects areas
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices
• Company sponsored events (Christmas party, team-building)
• Sport facilities – 7Card with 39 RON/month
• 21 vacation days yearly
• Lunch tickets
• Health insurance at Arcadia Medical Clinic
Feel IT Services offers web design and development services, desktop and mobile solutions, managed services and maintenance support to medium range customers located in areas like France, Belgium, Switzerland, Singapore and Malaysia.
With headquarters in Paris and a strong, ambitious R&D and Support Team based in Romania, we can add real value to the projects, both in development and maintenance.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.