You will be part of our Front-End development team and bring your contribution in one of our projects.
Based on experience
Iasi or Chisinau
What you will need to be succesfull
- 3 years + experience in front-end development;
- Experience with a state-management library;
- Experience with GIT, NPM/YARN;
- Angular 9, Typescript and RxJS;
- CSS preprocessing (Sass preferably);
- Redux experience;
- Worked with REST APIs;
- Testing and Debugging code;
- Strong oral and written in English;
- Performance and stability as a primary focus.
Nice to have but not necessary
- Experience with Webpack;
- Experience with NoSQL (such as MongoDB);
- Experience with docker and kubernetes;
- Comfortable with Java;
- Experience with FE unit test;
- Design, write and refactor web applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and have a general proactive mindset;
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
- Integrate software with existing systems and products;
- Creation of dynamic user interfaces managing real-time critical operations, based on a full microservices architecture;
- Refactoring of front-end architectures with a focus on performance, industrialization, automation and auditing;
- Integration of our solution with +10 CRM solutions and 3rd party systems.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance;
- Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
- Lunch tickets – of 20 RON each;
- An extra day off on employees’ birthdays;
- Additional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment (for example, after 3 years with us you’ll have 23 days of vacation time per year 🙂 )
- Health insurance;
- Boardgames, relaxation area at the office;
- Coffee, fruits and pizza at the office;
- Sport facilities (7 Card – 44 RON);<.li>
- Regular awesome team events;
- Christmas party;
- A+ class office environment.
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk and cyber security penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.