Based on experience
• Strong knowledge and experience with DevOps tools and processes (Ansible, git)
• Desired technologies: Ansible scripting, JBoss EAP, RHEL, Oracle, Kubernetes, WebSphere;
• Windows/Linux Server troubleshooting ;
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL or Microsoft SQL Server: Database objects (Triggers, Stored Procedures, Views, etc);
• Strong Service Delivery mindset and ability to visualize and shape business understanding and communicate in a way that gets stakeholder buy in;
• Strong Debugging skills and problem solving mentality
• Organized person, focused, able to work under pressure responding to critical incidents calmly, but effectively and capable to meet certain deadlines;
• Ability to work within a team;
• Good organizational skills and commitment to fast follow through;
• Good command of English
• Experience using Agile methodology
• Assists in production support, troubleshoot existing information in systems to identify errors or deficiencies;
• Understand and assist in tracking and monitoring the services/applications, in order to implement new alerts and by using the monitoring tool to constantly improve the resilience/reliability of systems/applications;
• Implements changes on all environments;
• Test application functionality in production after patches or promotes;
• Understand the need for security and apply it using the existing security framework; make the feature secure under guidance and with the support
of team members;
• Perform simple queries on existing data models and follow the basic operating procedures of a database;
• Under supervision and guidance – track, monitor and analyses defects in order to mitigate the impact on the project release and ensure that the system is deployed to meet the level of reliability set by the customer on the correct infrastructure;
• Involvement in automation (Ansible) scripts: development, testing;
• Maintenance on our development environments (installs changes);
• Ideas, suggestions, feedback for improvements are welcomed at all times
• Focus on CMDB compliance to ensure minimum information is accurate and up-to-date;
• Working in an ITIL and Agile environment.
• Competitive salary based on experience;
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
• Company sponsored events;
• Continuously learning tools;
• Career development opportunities (certification / trainings / conferences);
• Lunch tickets – of 20 RON each;
• An extra day off on employees’ birthdays;
• Aditional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment
• Health insurance – Regina Maria;
• Settlement of sports activities (7card deduction)
• Coffee, fruits and monthly pizza parties at the office .
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk, and cybersecurity penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.