We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team for one of our greatest customers, a growing dynamic startup at the digital health industry – a “can do”, push forward person, to successfully drive and deploy our customer’s solutions.
You will help to develop, maintain and support the company and customers infrastructure, automated deployment for both on-premise and cloud resources and services, and support delivering products to onsite customers.
What you will need to be succesfull
• Experience with AWS, AZURE and Kubernetes;
• Minimum 4-5 years of work experience – start-up experience is huge
• Development capabilities in at least one of the languages Java/NodeJS;
• Experience in installations, configurations and maintenance of server
• Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages (such as
• Monitoring systems – ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, etc;
• Familiarity with CI/CD tools and version control tools (e.g Jenkins, Git,
• Strong customer facing capabilities (face-to-face, by telephone, virtual
meetings, and otherwise) and the ability to work and interact with
consumers (facing production environments);
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, while
meeting all timelines;
• Ability to solve problems and learn on the go;
• Fluent English;
• Ability to work in a regulated environment and help enforce policies and
Nice to have but not necessary
• Experience in digital health SW companies;
• Experience in configuration management tools like Puppet, Vagrant, Chef,
• Experience with supporting R&D developers.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience and performance;
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
• Company-sponsored events;
• Continuously learning tools;
• Career development opportunities (certification / trainings / conferences);
• Lunch tickets – of 20 RON each;
• An extra day off on employees’ birthdays;
• Aditional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment (for example, after 3 years with us you’ll have 23 days of vacation time per year 😊 )
• Health insurance;
• Coffee, fruits and monthly pizza parties at the office 😊.
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk and cyber security penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.