We are looking for a Customer service advisor to join our team in order to provide fast and useful assistance on specific client data.
Based on experience
What you will need to be succesfull:
- Good French spoken and written skills (min B2);
- Good English spoken and writtenskills;
- Ability to integrate and work in a team;
- Solution focused and outside the box type of mentality;
- Ability to adapt fast to new scenarios and client requests;
- Excellent client-facing skills and customer care;
- Ability to transmit accurately all the information/ requests from the client side.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking data assistance / information over the phone;
- Determine the best solution based on the request and details provided by customers;
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process;
- Report unresolved cases to the next level of support personnel or manager depending on the case;
- Provide accurate information regarding the client products or services;
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs/ticketing system;
- Follow-up and update customer status and information;
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team;
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance;
- Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
- Lunch tickets – of 20 RON each;
- An extra day off on employees’ birthdays;
- Additional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment (for example, after 3 years with us you’ll have 23 days of vacation time per year 🙂 )
- Health insurance;
- Boardgames, relaxation area at the office;
- I Coffee, fruits and pizza at the office;
- Sport facilities (7 Card – 44 RON);
- Regular awesome team events;
- Christmas party;
- A+ class office environment.
Feel IT Services offers web design and development services, desktop and mobile solutions, managed services and maintenance support to medium range customers located in areas like US, Israel, France, Belgium and Switzerland.
The headquarters of the company is based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.