We are looking for an up-to-date Frontend Developer with React.
Based on experience
You need to have experience with:
• React and it’s corresponding “ecosystem”;
• One (or a couple) of CSS frameworks (Material UI, Tailwind, or others);
• Unit or automatic testing using JEST or others;
• Code versioning tools (Git);
• Working with APIs;
• Build tools, Task runners, Linters (basically configuring Webpack with ease and pleasure).
Considered as advantages having experience with:
• Jenkins, Docker.
• Server-Side Rendering
• Microservices / Microfrontends / Serverless
• Basic Node.js + MongoDB
Be ready to tackle:
• Large enterprise projects;
• Challenges with legacy code (add a new feature, refactor chunks of an app);
• Challenges with starting an app from scratch (plan architecture, data flows);
• Challenges with working with fairly large datasets;
• UI / UX intensive custom implementations (SVG, canvas).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on experience and performance;
- Travelling opportunities in some projects areas;
- Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
- Company sponsored events (Christmas party, team-building);
- Sport facilities – 7Card with 39 RON/month;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health insurance at Arcadia Medical Clinic.
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk and cybersecurity penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.