We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our team in Iaşi, in order to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
What you will need to be succesfull
- Good French spoken and written skills (min. B2);
- Good English spoken and written skills (min. B2);
- Ability to integrate and work in a team;
- Solution-focused and outside the box type of mentality;
- Ability to adapt fast to new scenarios;
- Excellent client-facing skills;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email;
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions;
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers;
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process;
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services;
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs;
- Follow-up and update customer status and information;
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team;
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
Feel IT Services offers web design and development services, desktop and mobile solutions, managed services, and maintenance support to medium range customers located in areas like France, Belgium, Switzerland, Singapore and Malaysia.
With headquarters in Paris and a strong, ambitious R&D and Support Team based in Romania, we can add real value to the projects, both in development and maintenance.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.