Based on experience
What you will need to be succesfull
● Good knowledge of Objective-C and Swift languages
● Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, CoreLocation, etc.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Interest and experience in UX/UI design a great plus;
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
● Familiarity with push notifications
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT especially)
● Familiarity with continuous integration is an advantage
● Familiarity with app store submission process
● Ability to write and speak technical English.
● Design and build applications for the iOS platform
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonuses based on experience and performance
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices
• Company-sponsored events
• Friendly and healthy work environment
• Continuous learning tools
• Career development opportunities ( certifications / trainings / conferences)
• Feel IT referral bonus
• Hybrid (Remote/Office) job
• Lunch tickets
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk and cybersecurity penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.