We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team at Feel IT!
If you are interested in a Data Analyst job, check this one
What you will need to be succesfull
• Perform required analysis based on available data
• Develop and implement data processing, including data curation and normalization
• Build, test, deploy and improve models
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results and insights in a clear manner
• Directly support two major projects related to tool data analytics and customer data
• Be responsible for fulfilling the tasks of development, testing and code review in order to create data analysis and prepare machine learning models
• Provide testing of software applications that you are working with
• Assist in the synthesis of tasks from functional specifications
• Participate in code review sessions
• Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance; Understand business needs and objectives
• Proficiency in Python (pandas, seaborn, scikit-learn) is required
• Experience with Airflow is a big plus
• Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, machine learning or similar is a big plus
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience and performance;
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
• Company-sponsored events;
• Continuously learning tools;
• Career development opportunities (certification / trainings / conferences);
• Lunch tickets – of 20 RON each;
• An extra day off on employees’ birthdays;
• Aditional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment (for example, after 3 years with us you’ll have 23 days of vacation time per year 😊 )
• Health insurance;
• Coffee, fruits and monthly pizza parties at the office 😊.
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk and cyber security penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.