We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team at Feel IT!
If you are interested in a Data Scientist job, check this one
What you will need to be succesfull
• Understanding of basic Data Science workloads and requirements
• Knowledge of programming in Python is a plus
• Ability to express complex concepts in a comprehensible language for non-specialists
• Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and solutions (like Redshift)
• Knowledge of building robust data pipelines with Airflow
• Good command of English (both written and spoken).
• Practical experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies is a plus
• Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, machine learning or similar is a big plus
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience and performance;
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices;
• Company-sponsored events;
• Continuously learning tools;
• Career development opportunities (certification / trainings / conferences);
• Lunch tickets – of 20 RON each;
• An extra day off on employees’ birthdays;
• Aditional days off after 3, 5, 8, 10 years of employment (for example, after 3 years with us you’ll have 23 days of vacation time per year 😊 )
• Health insurance;
• Coffee, fruits and monthly pizza parties at the office 😊.
Feel IT Services is an IT services company that provides software development services, 24/7 service desk and cyber security penetration tests.
The headquarters of the company are based in Paris, while our skilled engineers are located in Iasi, Romania and Chisinau, Moldova.
Our Customers are mostly from Europe, UK and the US, and can be large International groups & corporations or SME, IT System Integrators & Managed services operators, Independent Software Vendors and Startups.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.